Regular Services and Events
|Bible Study||9:30 AM|
|Morning Worship||10:35 AM|
|Ladies Bible Study||10:00 AM|
|Food Pantry||10:00 AM|
|Adult Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Teens & Kids||7:00 PM|
|SAM's (Senior Adults) Last Thursday of month||10:30 AM|
Next Food Pantry - Tuesday, November 12th.
- Our Food pantry meets once-a-month on the second Tuesday. The hours are: 10:00 to 11:30 am.1
- Our food pantry serves the first 25 people that sign in.
- Our food pantry serves people living in the 30906 zip code and anyone who worships with us.
- People seeking food assistance please bring a picture ID and some other document that indicates your address, such as a power bill or water bill.
1. On rare occasions, we need to change the food pantry date. Check this page for any changes to the food pantry schedule.