Regular Services and Events
|Bible Study||9:30 AM|
|Morning Worship||10:35 AM|
|Ladies Bible Study||10:00 AM|
|Adult Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Teens & Kids||7:00 PM|
|SAM's (Senior Adults) Last Thursday of month||10:30 AM|
See Our Livestreamed Services - Two options below
Scroll Down to Video Player on Botton of Page
OR, Click Here: Augusta First Nazarene's Facebook Page
New Sanctuary Now Open for Worship - Sunday am @ 10:30
COVID-19 Cautions Will Be Observed
Also Available Live in the building
Prayer Meeting Wednesday, 6:00 PM - In Our Chapel
Bible Study Wednesday, 7:00 PM - In Our Chapel
Here is a list of the changes that are being made necessary because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- All "extra" events are postponed until further notice.
- Wednesday Night Basketball and Children's Activities are postponed until further notice.
- Choir practice is postponed until further notice.
- Talk Back Church will be conducted on Facebook - Sundays @ 3 pm
- Be sure to check it out and be ready to participate.
- Tuesday Bible Study has resumed. However, there will be no bible study on June 9th.
- We will find ways to connect Bible Study / Sunday School with people who remain at home.
- REMEMBER: If you believe by attending you are putting yourself, or someone else at risk, PLEASE STAY HOME. NO GUILT. We love you and we want you to be healthy.
- Sunday School classes are canceled until further notice. We will find a way to get these online.
- With Life
- With Your True Direction
- With Meaning
- With Hope
- With Your Destiny
Sunday Mornings @ 10:30 AM
Watch here for live stream videos from Augusta First Church of the Nazarene.
Our typical live streaming times:
- 10:30 am ET Monday - Friday (10, 15-minute devotional)
- Sundays at 10:30 am ET: Morning Worship
- Sundays at 3 pm ET "Talk Back Church," an interactive Bible Study.
You may have to refresh the screen to see the video.
2 Chronicles 34:33 (NKJ)
Thus Josiah removed all the abominations from all the country that I belonged to the children of Israel, and made all who were present in Israel diligently serve the LORD their God. All his days they did not depart from following the LORD God of their fathers.
Click here to read more!